Exchange Rate Problem in Adsense Payment

Friday, September 26, 2008
Today most of them getting issued their payment from Google Adsense. Unfortunately, there was some problem in Exchange Rate.

Check below screen shot of mine.


Hello,

Today I got the payment issued details as follows:-
--------------------------------------------
Payment Type: Check
Payment Date: Sep 25, 2008
Payment Number: -

Amount of Payment in Local Currency : INR 202.37
Exchange Rate 1.000 : 1
Payment Amount: USD $202.37
-------------------------------------------
The exchange rate for USD to INR is around 46.00

So, what the heck has google paid me??
Please, I need the correct amount. Or this is cheating only....

Today. I seen most of them having the same problem. Why this is
happening?


My Account reached 100$ and I asked for the payment and this is what I
see in the payment history. Is this how it has been for others ?
Payment Type: Check
Payment Date: Sep 25, 2008
Payment Number:
-
Amount of Payment in Local Currency INR 147.54
Exchange Rate 1.000 : 1
Payment Amount: USD $147.54
Can someone help me on this ?


-Eesh
Hi, 



I have the same problem. I received my payment issued link today in
the Payment History page.
My payment number is missing and the conversion shown is 1.000 : 1. 
My earlier payment conversion were alright. 
This seems to an error on the conversion side of Google, since the the
payment number is also missing. 
I sure google will get back to us in this regard. Looks like somemore
people are affected. 
Keep us updating. 

Regards ms.pradeep
for more issues in Google Adsense Payment Issues keep check Adsense help forum

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Official Google Blog

Matt Cutts: Gadgets, Google, and SEO

Search Engine Island

Online Visitors